• What information we collect
• How we use that information
• How we may share that information
• How we protect your information
• Your choices regarding your personal information
• Log Files
• Cookies & Web Beacons
• Internet Based Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
• Third Party Privacy Policies
• CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
• GDPR Data Protection Rights
• Children’s Information & Protecting Children's Privacy
Information We Collect
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience easier.
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our website. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
• Your name
• Your mailing address
• Your e-mail address
• Your IP address
• Your phone number
• Your credit card number and other payment information
• Demographic and lifestyle information, such as personal interests and product preferences
It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient.
Information From Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
We automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, and your IP address.
In combination with other information we collect, a cookie may facilitate the tailoring of advertisements and offers to you, sometimes in connection with interest-based advertising. To help us understand and enhance our interactions with visitors to our website, we may permit web analytics providers to collect information on our website using automated tools like cookies or web beacons. Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the website has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the website, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon. We also may share personal information with those providers.
Our website offers publicly accessible social media, blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Under some circumstances we may require some additional financial information, such as, but not limited to: if you are registering using an email account at a free email service, or registering to sell on our site. We use your financial information, including credit card information to verify your name, address, and other information, as well as to bill you for your use of our services.
If you establish a credit account with us to pay the fees we charge, we collect some additional information, including a billing address, a credit card number and a credit card expiration date and tracking information from checks or money orders.
Our Use of Your Information
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
• Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
• Processing returns and exchanges
• Tracking and confirming online orders
• Delivering products
• Marketing and advertising products and services
• Conducting research and analysis
• Establishing and managing your accounts with us
• Communicating things like special events, promotions and surveys
• Identifying you on our website and tailoring advertisements and offers to you based on your interactions with us online
• Facilitating interactions with Spark Auto Parts and others, such as enabling you to email a link to a friend
• Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We use information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the website, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Conditions of Use Agreement. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your information to identify users using multiple User IDs or aliases. By using this site, you agree that we may use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize our site's content, layout, and services. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs.
Third-Party Service Providers
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
How We Share the Information We Collect
Spark Auto Parts, LLC does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may share your information with third parties such as vendors and drop shippers to perform services on our behalf such as:
• Fulfilling orders
• Delivering packages
• Sending Spark Auto Parts marketing communications
• Conducting research and analysis
• Processing credit card payments
• Providing chat functions
We may also share personal information in the event of a company sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Spark Auto Parts cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The Spark Auto Parts website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our website such as ordering information including your name, address and credit card number.
Your Choices Regarding the Information We Collect
You may choose to:
• Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
• Update and correct your personal information
• Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
• Request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum
• Audit your personal data
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
• Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us.
• Open a support ticket with your request using this Link
• Call us toll-free: 1(877) 878-8895 - Mon-Fri 8am-10pm EST | Sat-Sun 8am-8pm EST
Spark Auto Parts, LLC follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Spark Auto Parts, LLC uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
We use third-party advertising companies to display ads when you visit our website or other sites on the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to this and other websites. We may also share personal information with these companies. In either case, the purpose is to provide ads about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
• Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
• Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
• Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Children’s Information & Protecting Children's Privacy
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Spark Auto Parts, LLC uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, including "firewalls" and Secure Socket Layers. Spark Auto Parts, LLC and treats data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the company. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this Page or the information practices of this site, please use the "contact us" link on this Web site...
Please check back periodically, and especially before you provide any personally identifiable information.
Spark Auto Parts LLC
Address: 260 Buffalo Ave #1A,
Brooklyn, NY 11213.
Customer Support: 1(877) 878-8895